January 6, 2009

Switch - the Launch and the Leader

A lot has happened since my last post - in particular two major advances have been made.

Firstly I was given the challenge of finding someone else to lead Switch. My good friend Gill Gee has risen to the challenge and is now in charge. Gill runs her own business (take a look at http://www.oceanwake.co.uk/) and is looking to raise her profile in her business community. We both think that Gill leading Switch is the perfect way for her to do this. So I have been relegated to official blog poster and Gill has also asked me to set up an email newsletter for Switch - I'll let you know when it's ready. I'll be publishing regular updates on the project.

The second piece of exciting news is that the official launch of Switch will be held on Friday 20 February 2009 at the Shillingford Bridge Hotel in Wallingford, Oxfordshire. The hotel is giving us a great price - tickets will be available very soon. The evening will be a chance for you to find out more about the project and how you can get involved. It will also be a chance for you to network with other business people, swop business cards and meet potential clients!

If you'd like to take a table at the launch dinner or sponsor the event, do get in touch with Gill - she's in charge now!

No comments: